Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Early Spin Class Just For Me

I just want to say that I love Spinning!!! I haven't been able to get to a class in a while, but a friend of mine said that he would be willing to give me a one-one-one class that suited my schedule just fine. So it was at 630am that he told me to hop on the bike and get ready!!! Let me just tell you that I was not prepared for the beating that he was about to give me!!! We did soooo many hill climbs that I thought I was going to puke. Sweat was pouring down my face and all I could do was hold up my hand when he was trying to talk and ask me questions. I was getting my butt kicked, but you know what??? When we were finished at 705am I was so greatful for my friend. I really and truly needed that butt kicking. I felt so invigorated throughtout the rest of my day. It even made me more conscious of what I was putting in my mouth. So, every Tuesday morning, he is going to kick my butt. And every Tuesday morning I will be cursing him under my breath. However, when its all said and done, I will be worshipping the ground he walks on because he is willing to help me out on this long weight loss journey. I have been having issues with uploading pictures. Hopefully I get it worked out soon. So although I cannot show you what I have been eating, let me tell you.... I have been trying to eat clean so I have been eating a lot of chicken and fish. I have been snacking on veggies, fruit and nuts. I will occasionally have some yogurt with cheerios. My drink of choice these days has been water. I am trying to make it a habit to bring my water bottle with me wherever I go. I'm struggling but I have not given up. Well,I gotta go for now. So, until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment