Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Day Of Food

I might be a little late, but I was searching blogs and came across this one called Peas and Crayons.  A lot of people post pictures of what they ate on a given day, so I decided to join in.  
I don't have too many pictures to post, but here goes.  On the drive in to work I had this smoothie that  consisted of blueberries, blackberries, banana, strawberries, flax seed, chia seed, and kale with some pre-made green juice and water.


It isn't the greatest picture, sorry.  Then for snack I had some fruit that I forgot to take a picture of....oops, I will get the swing of taking the pics soon.  For lunch I had this veggie sandwich from Subway because I had to stop by the Mall and didn't know what else to get.  I thought it was my healthiest option available.  Also, this fits in with the whole "green" theme for WIAW.


For dinner I just had some chicken and steamed broccoli.  Of course I drank plenty of water throughout the day.  I am really trying to up my water consumption.  So, I really like this whole WIAW idea and plan on doing it again.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment